The EUnitas board of 2017 has come up with a vision for this year:
- Be accessible and continue to provide benefits for EPH students for a low membership fee.
- Having regular open office hours to ensure that members can drop by in case of any queries.
- Organising focus groups after every module to discuss any issues and potential solutions for the following years.
- To get more new members and to also increase the number of active members in our committees.
- Be present at events like INKOM, open days and introduction day lectures to promote EUnitas for potential members.
- Focus on getting more people involved with committees and/or the activities we organise.
- Work towards making EUnitas more well known amidst other associations, the University and staff.
- Working alongside the bachelor and module coordinators to help with organising events and serving as a link between the EPH students and them.
- Collaborating with the other student associations during events and open days.